‹ back to previous page
- Practice limited to Diagnostic Imaging
- Residency in Radiology/Diagnostic Imaging at University of Missouri, completed in 2016.
- Internship in small animal Veterinary Medicine and Surgery at Chicago, IL, completed in 2012
- DVM from St. George’s University, School of Veterinary Medicine, 2011
- MS in Business Management from Stritch University, Wisconsin, 2007
- Research experience in the use of radioactive gold nanoparticles for the treatment of osteoarthritis
- Research interest in the use of dual energy subtraction radiography