* Please note that due to the high call volume there could be a delay in getting through to a representative or longer on-hold wait times. We thank you for your understanding and patience.
CURBING THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 WHILE CARING FOR OUR PATIENTS
IN THESE EXTRAORDINARY TIMES, WE TOO MUST BE EXTRAORDINARY.
At LVVSC, remaining available to provide essential emergency and specialty care to pets who need us, while protecting the health and wellbeing of our clients and team members is a priority. Here is information about the actions in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 for our patients, clients, and referral partners.
Read more about what to expect when bringing your pet to LVVSC here.
- We are practicing social distancing by only providing curbside service with client-free lobbies.
- We're communicating predominately by phone or video formats throughout your pet's visit.
- Patient visitation hours are suspended.
- Our team is following enhanced cleaning protocols, excelling at personal hygiene, and not traveling.